Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Program should be one of the soccer players’ programs to follow if you want to be a great soccer player with great capability and also beautiful shape of body. Cristiano Ronaldo is a soccer star that never leave his practicing time; even though he has been a start with amazing achievements. He always have great motivation and discipline; those two words are the key of his great success.
How Much the Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Program?
As a professional athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo must have professional coaches to train him in fitness time as well as expert dietitians that will manage his soccer nutrition plan well every day. For the great Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Program, the soccer player transforms from a skinny boy to a beautiful muscle man today.
In Real Madrid training camp, Cristiano Ronaldo has strict workout schedules; it is up to five times per week. In every single training day, the soccer play can have up to 3-4 hours of workouts. Besides, he also should have nutritious meals every day based on the plan. To maintain his health and achieve the beautiful body, Ronaldo also should go bed and wake up early every day.
The Daily Workout Routine of Cristiano Ronaldo
The Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Program consists of some routine that should be had every day, such as:
- Daily practice about 3-4 hours to make sure that the soccer player has low level of body fats; less than 10%.
- State cardio training about 25 – 30 minutes
- A short training of explosive and high intensity sprint drills
- Improving ball control and skills by doing some technical drills
- Improving the teammates understanding through some tactical exercises in soccer
- Developing specific muscles as well as the total strength in the body by doing some gym exercises.
Therefore, just make the Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Program to have great skill and amazing body just like the soccer star.