The success on soccer field is influenced on how the athlete keep their body health. Soccer player diet plan is usually applied to get better performance on the field. Besides, it is important to keep the soccer player’s health. The main key is to stay on balance nutrition by consuming healthy foods. Even though the youth is calorie-burning machine, balance nutrition intake is essential.
What food is good for soccer player diet plan
Consider several group of food below for your diet plan:
– Carbohydrate is needed to fuel energy. It will turn into glucose and energize your body. Pasta, rice, bread are good to eat.
– Good fats are also important for soccer player diet plan to provide energy. They are seeds, nuts, oily fish, etc.
– Protein is good for muscles. You can get protein from eggs, fish, milk, meat, and cheese.
– Fibre is good for digestive system. You can gain fibre from cereals, brown and red rice, and beans.
– Vitamins are the best for improving the function of body such as eyes, internal organs, and immune system. Vitamins are varied but what you need the most as soccer players are vitamin A, C, and B which contained in carrots, meats, and fruits.
How to be consistent with soccer nutrition plan
For the youth, they always being hunted by the crave and hunger. It’s easy for the youth to get hungry all the time making them eat whatever in front of their eyes. That’s why, it is important to follow soccer nutrition plan consistently. You can do it by:
– following the diet plan with your friends to remind each other.
– changing your unhealthy snacks with healthy and delicious ones such as banana.
– having better rest daily for better metabolism system.
Nutrition vs diet plan
The main core of diet is to have balance food intakes. For active youth, eating much won’t influence their weight or power because they burn the calorie and other substance by doing lots of activities. However, to be a soccer player means that you need extra attention on your health.
You have to eat to gain more energy for running, kicking, shooting and many more. Thus, the key is just balance nutrition intake. Water as the source of mineral is also important to be included in soccer player diet plan. Thus, the body will be hydrated well while playing soccer on the field.